TERMS + CONDITIONS
If the minimum number of participants is not met for a specific workshop, then your money will be refunded 100%.
Definitions: “Class/Workshop” or “Classes/Workshops” refers to the Classes/Workshops referred to on the Kris Davidson Workshops website. “Participant” refers to a person who has registered and paid for specified Class/Workshop: ”Website” refers to the www.krisdavidsonworkshops.com site.
1. Subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Kris Davidson Workshops will allow you to attend the selected Class/Workshop and provide you with workshop materials.
2. Registrations can be cancelled no less than three weeks prior to the Class/Workshop date. In the event of a cancellation, a refund of 75% of the purchase price will be made available with 25% being held for administrative costs. The refund will be in the same form as the fee payment, or the refund will be credited to a nominated account.
3. Kris Davidson Workshops cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from attendance at any Class/Workshop.
4. Kris Davidson Workshops has sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title, and content associated with the Workshop including all copyright and any other intellectual property rights therein. While handouts summarizing materials are provided, copies of in-class presentations (powerpoints) will not shared digitally.
5. Fees must be paid at the time that you apply to register for a Class/Workshop. In the event that the fee, as appropriate, is not paid in accordance with the provisions herein, Kris Davidson Workshops may deny you access to the Class/Workshop without notice and without any reduction in your liability to pay the same.
6. Kris Davidson Workshops shall be entitled to cancel any Class/Workshop and terminate this agreement by notice to you at any time.
7. Kris Davidson Workshops does not represent or warrant that: (i) the provision of the Class(s)/Workshop(s) will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free, (ii) the Class(s)/Workshop(s) will meet your requirements or expectations, (iii) errors or defects will be corrected.
8. The Class(s)/Workshop(s) are provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are hereby disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
9. Kris Davidson Workshops shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, business or business benefit, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services by you arising from: 1. cancellation of a class/workshop; 2. attendance at a class/workshop; 3. alteration of the times, dates, itineraries or speakers of any class/workshop; or 4. any delay or failure to provide a class/workshop that is due to third parties, including but not limited to internet service providers, data centers, server hosting companies and telecommunications companies, even if advised by you or any other party of the possibility of such damages.
10. Purchase of this workshop is for the registration date specified in the calendar. It may not be changed for another date and there is no refund for non-attendance.
11. In the event that you are unable to attend a Class/Workshop you may nominate another person to attend in your place, provided that Kris Davidson Workshops is informed of the identity of any such attendee no less than one week prior to the relevant class/workshop date.
12. You shall not reassign registrations without the prior written consent of Kris Davidson Workshops.
13. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damages arising from delays resulting from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of such party, provided that the nonperforming party uses reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of nonperformance and continues performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
14. Kris Davidson Workshops undertakes no direct legal or financial responsibility for participant personal safety or well being when participating in the Class/Workshop.
15. Kris Davidson Workshops undertakes no direct legal or financial responsibility for any damages or loss to Class/Workshop participant’s photographic equipment, computer(s) or personal property that may occur when participating in the Class/Workshop.
16. Nothing in this Agreement shall give, directly or indirectly, any third party any enforceable benefit or any right of action against Kris Davidson Workshops and such third parties shall not be entitled to enforce any term of this Agreement against Kris Davidson Workshops.